7 Bedroom House for sale in Warwick Road, Knowle, Solihull
- High Specification throughtout
- Luxury breakfast kitchen
- Seven bedrooms
- Six bathrooms
- Impressive reception Hall
- four reception rooms
- 6,400 sq ft
- underfloor heating to two floors
A stunning Queen Anne style seven bedroomed residences built in 2017 with a luxury finish and high specification throughout.
Situated in a prime location in Knowle, this is an outstanding home is designed to exacting standards and providing extensive accommodation of circa 6,400 sq .ft..
The outstanding specification for this beautiful home includes
- Sophisticated Control 4 automation system for the gates, alarm, intercom, lights, TV and audio system
- Warmed by underfloor heating to the ground floor and first floor
- Security system with 6 cameras
- Control4 lighting dimmable down lighters & LED mood lighting
- Crema Marfil marble flooring imported from Spain in the hallway, kitchen, dining room, utility room, landing and laundry room
- All bi-folding doors are fitted by Schuco
- All ensuites have been appointed by Porcelanosa with a 27 inch Aquavision TV in every ensuite
- Bespoke fitted walk in dressing room by Campbell Watson and imported from Italy.
Outside - Electric gates provide security and privacy as well as off road parking for multiple vehicles.
The rear garden has two patio areas for Al Fresco dining and entertaining and is laid to lawn with borders and onward views of Copt Heath Golf Course
Location - Knowle is a delightful village retaining much of its traditional High Street charm, yet conveniently placed for access to Solihull (two miles), Birmingham (ten miles) and Stratford upon Avon (fifteen miles). Knowle village contains an excellent selection of local shops, good schooling facilities at both junior and secondary level (Arden School) and bus services are available locally. Dorridge Station (1? miles) provides commuter train services to Birmingham and London Marylebone. In addition, the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station are within an approximate 15 minute drive, whilst the M42 provides fast links to the M1, M5, M6 and M40 motorways (mileages approximate).
Services To The Property - All mains services are connected to the property.
Underfloor heating service both the ground floor and first floor
Local Authority - Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Directions - Directions: From the centre of Knowle proceed out along the Warwick Road in the direction of Solihull and after passing over the roundabout the property will be found approximately 1/2 mile along on the left hand side prior to Lady Byron Lane.