This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
** GEORGIAN FARMHOUSE** Located on a quiet country lane yet within easy reach of all amenities, Millford House is an elegant seven-bedroom Grade II-listed Georgian country home surrounded by National Trust land. Set within 1.4 acres of parkland it offers a high level of privacy. Located within the grounds there is a detached barn which has been converted to provide a useful ancillary building to the main house. The property was originally built in 1796 and although it has been subject to a complete renovation project. It remains an exceptional example of the period with traditional features throughout. Steeped in history, Millford House has ties to Coughton Court. EPC Exempt